- The PAS Group is established, and in late 2004 makes its first acquisition buying the Yarra Trail business
- Breakaway acquired the Equus brand in February 2006
- The PAS Group acquires Marco Polo, a Sydney-based fashion brand, in April 2006
- Chino Kids was purchased in September 2006 under the Designworks subsidiary arm
- In October 2006 PAS acquires womenswear fashion retailer Review, accessories wholesaler The Capelle Group & Fiorelli Licensing
- November 2007 sees The PAS Group acquire Australian fashion brand Metalicus
- The group begins its focus on integration; Human Resources, Legal, IT, Supply Chain, Payroll
- Hardner Road facility is built, with the divisions commencing their move into the facility over the course of 2009 and 2010 (Breakaway, Yarra Trail, Review, Metalicus, Capelle and the PAS corporate office)
- Retail store expansion strategy for Metalicus, Review, and Breakaway (Black Pepper)
- Designworks expands its brand portfolio acquiring numerous brands and licenses; Travisty, No Fear, Sista, Marie Claire, Crusty Demons, Barbie, Marvel, Mooks, Paul Frank, and most recently Fred Bare, Slazenger and Everlast
- The PAS Group lists on the ASX in June 2014
- July 2015 saw The PAS Group acquire White Runway, an online occasion-wear business.
- December 2015 saw the acquisition of JETS Swimwear.
- September 2016 saw The PAS Group divestment of Metalicus
- Bondi Bather is acquired in August 2017